Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.8

Order #202720****47

I purchased a couch 11 April 2022 and received it The 16th of April. It is not suitable and I contacted them 20 April to advise return and refund.

They acknowledged on 21 April and I have sent numerous follow up emails as none of their phone numbers work and none of the WhatsApp numbers work. They are withholding my money and I am truly not impressed!

I had back surgery and this couch is nowhere near to offering any support and I am unable to purchase a new one cause they are not giving my refund back. I am not responsible for the usage / wear / tear of the couch as Mr Price Home doesnt know what they are doing.

User's recommendation: Check if their support contact details actually works before leaving with anything from their store.

Preferred solution: Collect couch immediately and give my full refund immediately as I am going to send you my medical bills due to unsuitable product.

Mr Price Home Pros: Convenient.

Mr Price Home Cons: Lack of customer service.

Location: Randburg, Gauteng